Your corporate video will be so much better if you think a few things through before the camera crew turn up – it’s all in the planning!
So, get things off to a flying start by considering the following factors;
- Project Objective(s) – What do you want to achieve from your video project? e.g. convey information, provoke viewer enquiry or response, increase sales
- Target audience – Who is your video aimed at and where will they be watching? We can help to ensure the project is tailored to reach single or multiple target groups.
- Key messages – What do you need to say? Try to keep these as sharp and effective as possible.
- Key shots and locations – What do you need to show and where can those scenes be captured?
- Special permission – Do you need consent to film specific people, activities or locations?
- Visual theme – Does the production need to tie in with specific brand guidelines or existing web & print communications?
See examples of Corporate Video Productions from J motion.